Covid-19 has undoubtedly led to many changes in how we use and view real estate around the world. But many sectors were already evolving significantly in response to the ongoing market, technological, social and environmental trends. Centered around the theme of ‘evolve’, our latest edition of Impacts puts these changes into historic context.
So what comes next? Sophie Chick and Paul Tostevin are joined by our panel of experts from around the globe to debate the following questions:
- What is the outlook for real estate investment activity?
- Where are today’s most resilient cities?
- How is the climate crisis impacting demand for property?
- How has Covid-19 changed the synergies between the retail and logistics sectors?
- What is the future for offices?